Welcome to the Pyongyang Papers!
On this site you will find a searchable index of individuals and entities with links to North Korea sanctioned by the UN, regional bodies or individual countries. We have also collated information from across the Internet including sourced from the international press, think tanks and pressure groups who have conducted their own investigations into DPRK sanctions evasion.
- Duplicitous Diplomats, Dutch Generators, Pharmaceuticals & Toothpaste
- Final report of the Panel of Experts submitted pursuant to resolution 2407 (2018)
- Vladivostok: the Promised Land for North Korean Sanctions Evaders?
- Korea National Insurance Corporation rips off International re-Insurers
- North Korean Companies Smuggled Crystal Meth into China and Vietnam
- DPRK Swapped Bullets for Diamonds with Mugabe’s Secret Police
- More Bang for your Buck? North Korea’s Fake Dollars Paid for its WMD Program
- Kim Jong-Il’s Escape Plan
- North Korea begs its out-of-control diplomats to stop smuggling African ivory and rhino horns
- North Korean workers overseas refused medical treatment by regime
- North Korea’s Elites Import Luxury Goods as Sanctions Bite
- CHONG-CHONGANG SHIPPING COMPANY
- KOREA RAKWON TRADING CORPORATION
- CENTRAL MILITARY COMMISSION OF THE WORKERS’ PARTY OF KOREA (CMC)
- KOREA FOREIGN INSURANCE COMPANY
- DALIAN HAIBO INTERNATIONAL FREIGHT CO. LTD.
- LIAONING DANXING INTERNATIONAL FORWARDING CO. LTD. – 辽宁丹兴国际货运有限公司
- KOREA INTERNATIONAL EXHIBITION CORPORATION
- KOREA PUGANG MINING AND MACHINERY CORPORATION LTD
- GENERAL BUREAU OF ATOMIC ENERGY