Entity – DPRK UN List
- Hunjin TRADING Co. (a.k.a.)
- Korea Henjin Trading Co. (a.k.a.)
- Korea Hengjin Trading Company (a.k.a.)
- Comments: The Korea Heungjin Trading Company is used by KOMID for trading purposes.
We suspect it has been involved in supplying missile-related goods to Iran’s Shahid
Hemmat Industrial Group (SHIG). Heungjin has been associated with KOMID, and, more
specifically, KOMID’s procurement office. Heungjin has been used to procure an advanced
digital controller with applications in missile design. KOMID was designated by the
Committee in April 2009 and is the DPRK’s primary arms dealer and main exporter of goods
and equipment related to ballistic missiles and conventional weapons. The Security
Council designated SHIG in resolution 1737 (2006) as an entity involved in Iran’s
ballistic missile programme.
- City: Pyongyang
- Country: Democratic People’s Republic of Korea